Monday, May 14, 2007

My favorite actor



(Picture borrowed from AOL superbuddy icons )

My favorite actor is Ben Stiller. He usually acts in comedy movies and I don’t miss any of his movies. I start laughing just by looking at his face. He has acted in many movies such as “Night at the Museum”, “Along Came Polly”, “There’s something about Mary”, “Zoolander” and many others, but my favorite ones are “Meet the Parents” and “Meet the Fockers”. I could watch these films a million times and I would still love them and laugh at them.

Ben Stiller was born in New York. He is tall, cute and left-handed. Gossip magazines say that he has bipolar disorder, but he has already claimed it is false. He is a big fan of Star Trek series and he loves M&Ms just as I do. Ben also supports different charity foundations such as Starlight Starbright Children's Foundation. Right now he is producing a movie called “The Mirror” and I’m looking forward to watch it.

Now I would like to know more about your favorite actor or actress.

Erika

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love movies and one favorite actor is Tom Hanks.
He is very flexible actor.
He makes comic and serious role.
I my favorites movies are Big, Sleepless in Seattle, Apollo 13, Toy Story (voice), You've Got Mail, Cast Away, Catch Me if You Can, The Terminal and others but I can remember the names.
Tom Hanks was born in Concord, California in July 9, 1956.
He isn’t only actor, is a writer, producer, director and singer too. He is very talent.
Tom is married with Rita Wilson is an actress.
Well this is really known about Tom Hanks.

Anonymous said...

I do not have a favorite actor, because I like so many... It is difficult for me to choose only one. But, anyway, I like very much Johnny Deep, and all roles he acted, even that ones that nobody knows from the beginning of his career as the musical “Cry-Baby”.
I don’t know many things about his private life, because his very reserved. But I know he was born on 1963, in Owensboro, Kentucky. He dated several celebrities including Winona Ryder and Kate Moss in the past and now his is pretending to get marry with his 8-year-old girlfriend. They have two children together and they are living in Paris.
My favorites Johnny Deep’s movies are “Edward Scissorhands”, “Sleepy Hollow” and of course “Pirates of the Caribbean” all of them.
I think he is such a great actor, especially because he is very versatile. He acts in all kinds of movies, drama, comedy, romance, thriller and also he can sing and plays guitar.